[bittorrent] Charlie Hunter Quintet - 2002/04/18 - Club 608 - Somerville, MA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jun 12 21:19:26 UTC 2021

Band:           Charlie Hunter
Torrent Name:   Charlie Hunter Quintet - 2002/04/18 - Club 608 - Somerville, MA
Uploaded by:    boilerinthebasement

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boilerinthebasement

 Charlie Hunter Quintet
4/18/02
Club 608 - Somerville, MA

Source: (FOB) Neumann SKM-184 > Lunatec V2 > DA-P1
Transfer: Tascam DA-30 MKII > Tascam DR-680 > Audacity > WAV > Traders Little Helper > FLAC
Taped by David Keller
Transferred & Seeded by Bill Graves

~ Set 1 ~
1. Track 1
2. Track 2
3. Track 3
4. Band Intros
5. Track 5
6. Track 6
7. Track 7

~ Set 2 ~
1. Crowd / Tuning
2. Track 2
3. Track 3
4. Track 4
5. Track 5
6. Track 6
7. Track 7
8. Track 8
9. Track 9
10. Track 10

~ Encore ~
10. Crowd
11. Track 11

Note:
- The track markings are almost certainly messed up.  I did my best.

Huge thanks to David Keller for the use of his archives

This show is a Boiler in the Basement Installment -
http://boilerinthebasementmusic.wordpress.com/

Archive Link: https://archive.org/details/ch2002-04-18.Keller