[bittorrent] Dave Matthews Band 1994-04-21 Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Winston-Salem, NC (SBD Remaster)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jun 8 13:59:59 UTC 2021

Band:           Dave Matthews Band
Torrent Name:   Dave Matthews Band 1994-04-21 Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Winston-Salem, NC (SBD Remaster)
Uploaded by:    dfries

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dfries

Dave Matthews Band
Lawrence Joel Verterans Memorial Coliseum, Winston-Salem, NC
April 21, 1994

Set

Recently
Satellite
Tripping Billies
Rhyme & Reason
Two Step
Ants Marching
Jam (Phish and Dave Matthews Band) *

Dave Matthews - acoustic guitar and vocals
Boyd Tinsley - violin and backing vocals
Carter Beauford - drums and backing vocals
Stefan Lessard - bass
Leroi Moore - woodwinds

* Phish set with Dave Matthews Band sitting in.

Opened for Phish.

Run time: 1 h 1 min 7 sec
Format: 16 bit/44.1 kHZ

SBD mix remastered by D. Fries (2021)

*** This is a remaster of the files shared by Andrew Knowles (March 5, 2001). The previous text is here: ***

"Dave Matthews Band
April 21, 1994
Verterans Memorial Coliseum
Winston-Salem, NC

Phish Opener

Taper:	Brad and Larry
Source: SBD->DAT
Source:	AKG 460 Cards->XLR's->Power Supply->XLR"S->1/4's->TEAC->DAT