[bittorrent] Gov't Mule 12-31-98 The Roxy Atlanta, GA (New Source to Circulation)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Feb 26 19:03:49 UTC 2021

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule 12-31-98 The Roxy Atlanta,GA (New Source to Circulation)
Uploaded by:    nodgulator

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/nodgulator

Gov’t Mule
12/31/98
Roxy Theatre
Atlanta, GA

Source-(FOB)NAK700’s>DAP-1(Unknown Taper)
DAT>DAP-1>R-44>Flac16>Audacity(fades,levels)>Fission>Xact 8>Flac16
Transferred by Lynchie, processed by me

Set I

Wandering Child, Thorazine Shuffle, No Need To Suffer> Dolphineus, Countdown> War Pigs +

Set II

30 Days In The Hole (1), Mr. Big (2)> Never In My Life riff (2)> Mr. Big (2), The Hunter (3), Gambler's Roll (4), Look On Yonder Wall (5), 32-20 Blues (5), I Shall Return (5), Duet (6)> Soulshine (7), Mule (8)> I've Been Workin' (8)> Mule (8), Spanish Moon (9), Sad And Deep As You (10), Third Stone From The Sun (11), Devil Likes It Slow (12)> Good Morning Little Schoolgirl tease (12)> Devil Likes It Slow (12), Cortez The Killer (13)
Set III
Encore: Afro Blue (14)

Comment
+ first time played; (1) Marc Ford on guitar and vocals; (2) Marc Ford on guitar; (3) Marc Ford on guitar and Chuck Leavell on keyboards; (4) Chuck Leavell on keyboards; (5) Chuck Leavell on keyboards and Derek Trucks on guitar; (6) Bernie Worrell on Hammond and Chuck Leavell on Rhodes piano; (7) Bernie Worrell and Chuck Leavell on keyboards and Derek Trucks on guitar; (8) Bernie Worrell on keyboards; (9) Bernie Worrell and Chuck Leavell on keyboards, Randall Bramlett on sax and Yonrico Scott on percussion; (10) Chuck Leavell on keyboards and Randall Bramblett on sax; (11) Jimmy Herring on guitar, Randall Bramblett on sax and Bernie Worrell on keyboards; (12) Jimmy Herring on guitar and Bernie Worrell on keyboards; (13) Marc Ford on guitar and vocals and Bernie Worrell on keyboards; (14) Jimmy Herring and Derek Trucks on guitar, Randall Bramblett on sax, Bernie Worrell on keyboards and Yonrico Scott on percussion