[bittorrent] 2000-06-28 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center (B&K 4011) 16/48 **New Source**

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Feb 11 05:22:08 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   2000-06-28 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center (B&K 4011)  16/48  **New Source**
Uploaded by:    chocobot

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/chocobot

PHISH

June 28, 2000
PNC Bank Arts Center
Holmdel, New Jersey

Taper / Transfer: Ron Dalton
Info: B&K 4011 --> Lunatec V2 --> Apogee A/D500e --> Tascam DA-P1 @48K
Front Row Center Official TS
Transfer: Tascam DA-20 MK II --> Fostex FR-2LE (Oade Mod) @24/48

SET 1: Chalk Dust Torture, The Sloth, Taste, Bathtub Gin, Piper, If I Could

SET 2: Down with Disease > Harry Hood > Gotta Jibboo > When the Circus Comes > Mike's Song[1], Albuquerque > Weekapaug Groove

ENCORE: First Tube > Loving Cup

[1] Mid-jam "break," another jam segment, and then another break that led into Albuquerque.

Gin contained a San-Ho-Zay tease from Trey. During a glowstick "war" in Hood, Trey caught a few glowsticks and threw them back into the crowd, eliciting a huge cheer from the crowd. Mike’s Song contained a mid-jam "break," another jam segment, and then another break that led into Albuquerque. If I Could was played for the first time since July 31, 1998 (123 shows).