[bittorrent] jg91-08-10.jgb FOB Schoeps Master DAT Mahoney ONeill Noel t-flac1648

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Apr 29 02:27:31 UTC 2021

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   jg91-08-10.jgb FOB Schoeps Master DAT Mahoney ONeill Noel t-flac1648
Uploaded by:    photoleon

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/photoleon

Jerry Garcia Band

August 10, 1991
'Electric on the Eel'
French's Camp on the Eel River
Piercy, CA
Sets I & II

Source: Schoeps CMC34 (ortf) > M1000 cables > Tao Research / Oade supply > Panasonic SV-255 (48k)
Location: FOB/DFC, mics handheld both sets
Transfer: Master DAT > Tascam DA-20mk2 > RCA coax > Tascam DA-3000 > WAV 16/48

Recording by JC Mahoney & Dan O'Neill
Transfer by JC Mahoney
Edited & Mastered (Adobe Audition) by Joe Noel
January 18, 2021

Notes:
- Fresh transfer & mastering of shnid 142025
- This show was rescheduled from July 13.
- Garcia's first show outta rehab & on the program.
- Clan Dyken & Wooden Ships opened.
- Twilight, final of only four performances.
- See What Love Can Do, final of only three performances.

Notes from JC:
- Fun story for this one. JGB was a total pain in the ass to tape, and all we wanted to do was chill and enjoy the show. The Schoeps rig we ran didn’t belong to either of us, and on the way to the line for the show, we passed the campsite of the owner. They were heavily dosed, asked us to give it a go, and we agreed but weren’t going to attempt to sneak gear in or run for a spot. Just chill. We didn’t walk 50 feet before a dosed looking Hog Farm security guy just waved us in through some yellow tape. We strolled in before the doors opened and dropped a blanket in the sweet spot. I was nervous because the place was empty, we were not on the rail, and the sound guys all knew who we were. All went well! At least one other taper, Marcus Buick with the spaced omnis, also set up in our spot. This is the only JGB show I ever recorded.

- Set I -
s1t01 - crowd - tuning
s1t02 - The Way You Do the Things You Do
s1t03 - And It Stone Me
s1t04 - You Never Can Tell (C'est La Vie)
s1t05 - Waiting For A Miracle
s1t06 - Struggling Man
s1t07 - My Sisters And Brothers
s1t08 - Deal

- Set II -
s2t01 - crowd - tuning
s2t02 - Shining Star
s2t03 - Think
s2t04 - Lay Down Sally
s2t05 - Twilight
s2t06 - See What Love Can Do
s2t07 - Lazy Bones
s2t08 - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love

Checksum & tags created in xACT.

Tagging notes:
Show information is embedded within the header of each flac file.
It will display on any player capable of directly playing flac files.
If converted to wav during processing, all tags will be stripped,
however audio data will remain unaffected. If you must
transcode to a lossy format, do so directly Flac > Lossy.
Use ffp or st5 to validate audio integrity.
Md5 values will change if tagging is altered.
[J.Noel 29 April 2021]