[bittorrent] Infamous Stringdusters - April 16, 2021 - Round Hill, VA (DPA 4023)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Apr 17 04:38:10 UTC 2021

Band:           Infamous Stringdusters
Torrent Name:   Infamous Stringdusters - April 16, 2021 - Round Hill, VA (DPA 4023)
Uploaded by:    vwmule

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/vwmule

The Infamous Stringdusters
16 April 2021 (Friday)
B Chord Brewing Company
Round Hill, VA

Source: DPA 4023 > Sound Devices MixPre-6 (24/48)
Transfer: MP6 > iMac. Tracked via Sound Studio, FLAC via xACT

Recorded by Alex Leary

Set One

01. Love & Light
02. Long And Lonesome Road
03. I Think I'll Just Stay Here And Drink >
04. Steam Powered Aereo Plane
05. Let Me Know
06. This Ol' Building
07. A Hard Life Makes A Good Song
08. Get Lucky

Set Two

09. Rise Sun
10. 1901: A Canyon Odyssey > Well, Well
11. Long Time Going >
12. In God's Country
13. Get It While You Can
14. New Minglewood Blues
15. Sirens
16. Let It Go
17. Long Lonesome Day > Gettin' Down The Road
18. E: Going Back To The Blue Ridge Mountains

Notes:

- First of three-day stand at B Chord Brewing Company.
- Thanks to Keith Litzenberger for clamp space.