[bittorrent] Phish | 1996-07-12 | Melkweg Amsterdam NL | Tascam PE125s DAT FLAC 16/48 [fresh transfer from DAT master / new to circulation]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Apr 15 22:34:30 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish | 1996-07-12 | Melkweg Amsterdam NL | Tascam PE125s DAT FLAC 16/48 [fresh transfer from DAT master / new to circulation]
Uploaded by:    shark420

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shark420

Fresh transfer from DAT master.    I must have accidentally stopped my deck for 6 seconds during Wilson, patched in the missing audio from the circulating AKG414 source.

This show has it's moments, but clearly the band was enjoying the Amsterdam "goods" as much as the rest of us were.  The results are a mixed bag.  Some of it is pretty good, some of it is a bit stoney and unfocused.

Either way, a pretty kicking recording here. Very "open" and bouncy, so to speak.

Phish

Melkweg

Amsterdam NL

July 12 1996

Tascam PE-125 cardioid microphones > Sony TCD-D7 (48k)
DAT Master > Tascam us144-mkII > PC/WAV > Audacity > CD Wave > TLH FLAC 16/48
Recorded and transferred by - Bill Shaw

* * * This is a 16/48 fileset * * *

Set I

01. Wilson
02. Divided Sky
03. Horn
04. Split Open & Melt
05. Ya Mar >
06. Funky Bitch
07. Taste
08. Theme From The Bottom
09. Tweezer >
10. Llama

Set II

01. It's Ice >
02. Prince Caspian >
03. Mike's Song >
04. Run Like An Antelope >
05. Purple Rain
06. Ska Groove >
07. NICU
08. Slave To The Traffic Light
09. Suzy Greenburg

Set III

01. David Bowie >
02. Free
03. Hello My Baby
04. - crowd / encore break -
05. Bathtub Gin
06. Johnny B. Goode

NOTE: Set I Track 1 patched from ~1:39 - ~1:49 with SHNID 21720

>From the DAT collection of Bill Shaw

A Third Bowl Production.