[bittorrent] Phish 1996-07-11 Sheperds Bush Empire London England Tascam PE125s DAT FLAC 16/48 New To Circulation

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Apr 14 04:54:37 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 1996-07-11 Sheperds Bush Empire London England Tascam PE125s DAT FLAC 16/48 New To Circulation
Uploaded by:    shark420

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shark420

Seems like there aren't many sources in circulation.

These Tascam mics actually made some pretty decent recordings. (I wish I still had them!)

New To Circulation - April 2021

Phish

Sheperds Bush Empire

London, England

July 11 1996

Tascam PE-125 cardioid microphones > Sony TCD-D7 (48k)
DAT Master > Tascam us144-mkII > PC/WAV > Audacity > CD Wave > TLH FLAC 16/48
Recorded and transferred by - Bill Shaw

* * * This is a 16/48 fileset * * *

Set I

01. Runaway Jim