[bittorrent] Naughty Professor (with Chali 2na) - September 29, 2016 - New Orleans, LA @ The Joy Theater - Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival Official Pre-Party

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Apr 2 15:46:13 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Naughty Professor (with Chali 2na) - September 29, 2016 - New Orleans, LA @ The Joy Theater - Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival Official Pre-Party
Uploaded by:    RBayers

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RBayers

Naughty Professor (with Chali 2na)
September 29, 2016
New Orleans, LA @ The Joy Theater - Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival Official Pre-Party

HiMD > WAV
Recorded by Bryan Belay

01. Chef's Revenge
02. Six Paper Joint
03. Outspoken (with Chali 2na)
04. Comin' Thru (with Chali 2na)
05. Don't Stop (with Chali 2na & Dexter Gilmore)
06. Hype 2night (with Chali 2na & Dexter Gilmore)
07. Darker Days (with Chali 2na & Dexter Gilmore)
08. Mirrors (with Weedie Braimah, Luke Quaranta & Dexter Gilmore)
09. I Can't Sleep At Night (with Weedie Braimah, Luke Quaranta & Dexter Gilmore)
10. Cut Chemist Suite (with Chali 2na)
11. Sugarcoat (with Ivan Neville & Chali 2na)
12. Quality Control (with Chali 2na)
13. If You Only Knew (with Chali 2na)
14. Concrete Schoolyard (with Chali 2na)
15. What's Golden (with Chali 2na)

Noah Young - Bass
Sam Shahin - Drums
Bill Daniel - Guitar
Nick Ellman - Alto Sax
Ian Bowman - Tenor Sax
John Culbreth - Trumpet

Guests:
Chali 2na - MC
Dexter Gilmore - vocals
Weedie Braimah - djembe
Luke Quaranta - percussion

The lineup for the official pre-party was Pirates Choice, Naughty Professor with Chali 2na, OG Garage A Trois and Soulive & Friends. There are recordings of Naughty Professor with Chali 2na & OG Garage A Trois. I'm not sure if Bryan captured the other sets or not.