[bittorrent] Earphunk - September 30, 2016 - New Orleans, LA @ Mardi Gras World - Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival *last show ever*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Apr 2 12:31:04 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Earphunk - September 30, 2016 - New Orleans, LA @ Mardi Gras World - Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival *last show ever*
Uploaded by:    RBayers

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RBayers

Earphunk
September 30, 2016
New Orleans, LA @ Mardi Gras World - Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival - River Stage (small outdoor stage)

HiMD > WAV
Recorded by Bryan Belay

01. Phine (inc. In The Air Tonight [Phil Collins])
02. Right Where I Belong
03. Sweet Nasty

Mark Hempe - Vocals, Guitar
Paul Provosty - Lead Guitar
Christian Galle - Keyboards
Michael Matthews - Drums
Michael Comeaux - Bass

This recording appears to be missing the first half (30 minutes). This is Earphunk's last performance.

https://www.offbeat.com/news/earphunk-break-final-performance-new-orleans/

Dear fans, friends, and family,

We are sorry to announce that our performance at this weekend’s Bear Creek Bayou Music Festival on Friday will be our final show together. We feel it is right that it will be at home in New Orleans as a part of the first festival we ever played. We have traveled throughout the entire country, made life long friends and we feel fortunate to have accomplished things as a band we never would have imagined when we first began. Please keep an eye out for our own individual endeavors as we move forward! Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the constant love and support over these past seven years.

With love,
Earphunk