[bittorrent] David Bromberg 08-09-72 Passim's, Coffeehouse-Cambridge, Ma. Msr Pre-Fm

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri May 22 04:50:27 UTC 2020

Band:           David Bromberg
Torrent Name:   David Bromberg  08-09-72 Passim's, Coffeehouse-Cambridge, Ma.  Msr Pre-Fm
Uploaded by:    candleman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/candleman

David Bromberg
08-09-72
Passim's, Coffeehouse-Cambridge, Ma.

Msr Pre-Fm#>Dat>Cdr>Eac>Goldwave/Cdwav>Flac
# There May Be A Cassette Generation Or Even A Straight Fm Recording In There
(Listen To D1T8 For My Findings)

Disc 1 Set 1 (41:18)
01. Radio Intro...Fiddle Medley (2:13)
02. Introductions (:58)
03. Sharon (7:39)
04. Roll on John (8:20)
05. Fiddle Jam (1:28)
06. Jugband Song (5:03)
07. Instrumental (2:39)
08. Long Afternoons ( No Need To Explain ) (5:18)
09. Mr. Bojangles (7:35)

Disc 2 Set 2: (57:53)
01. Six Days on the Road (4:10)
02. Louise (6:54)
03. Wheelhoss* (3:58)
04. Tennessee Waltz (4:45)
05. Mississippi Blues(??) (5:38)
06. Pink Snake Blues (4:28)
07. Statesboro Blues (6:15)
08. Introductions (1:05)
09. A Little Tenderness (4:52)
10. Mr. Blue (2:37)
11. Diamond Lil (7:39)
12. When First Unto This Country (3:10)
13. "Outro" (2:15)

Tommy Sheehan-Bass
Kenny Kosack-Fiddle
Andy Statman-Mandolin,Sax,Clarinet
* w/ G. Nelson

When Received These Discs Set 2 Was Split Between The Two Discs.I Also Corrected A Couple Of Track Names.I Used Goldwave And Cdwav To Fix Some Minor Tracking Issues.There Seems To Be Some Kind Of Break (Reel,Cassette,Radio Break....) After 2dt6.

Thanks To Tim McKinley For The Source Discs!!!!!!!!!
Eac,Editing,And Flac Conversion By Jason Flair (candleman97220 at comcast.net)

Another Installment Of The Demon In Disguise Project