[bittorrent] David Bomberg (Solo) 3-11-86 Rockefeller's, Houston, TX Sbd

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu May 21 04:40:38 UTC 2020

Band:           David Bromberg
Torrent Name:   David Bomberg (Solo) 3-11-86 Rockefeller's, Houston, TX  Sbd
Uploaded by:    candleman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/candleman

David Bomberg (Solo)
3-11-86
Rockefeller's, Houston, TX

Sbd>Cas(?)>Jb3>Goldwave>Cdwav>Flac

Disc 1/Set 1:
01. Get Up And Go>
02. Fiddle Tunes Medley  (Ragtime Annie>Cherokee Shuffle>Chief O'Neal's Favorite>Stoney Point>Katie Hill)
03. Cowboy Song
04. Spanish Is The Loving Tongue
05. Big Road Blues
06. Chump Man Blues
07. I Like To Sleep Late In The Morning
MISSING>>>>>>>>>>>Fiddle Jam (Unplugged,And Not Audible On Sbd Recording,So I Removed It)
08. Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out
09. Sharo/n

Disc 2/Set 2:
01. Don't Let Your Deal Go Down>
02. Fiddle Tunes Medley: (Roanoke>Possum Up a Gum Stump>Mississippi Sawyer)
03. Demon In Disguise
04. Dyin' Crapshooter's Blues
05. Kind Hearted Woman
06. The Sky Is Crying
07. Summer Wages*
08. Dark Hollow*
09. Travelin' Man*
10. Mr. Bojangles

* W/ Arlo Guthrie (Arlo Opened The Show)>>>>>>>     http://davidbromberg.net/31186.htm

d1t09 >Cassette Flip @6:43

This Show Was Seeded Last Year,But The Pitch Was Fast.Throw That Copy In The Trash If You Own It.
The Original Seed Was Transferred Off Of My Cassette.I Received A New Cassette Copy In The Mail,And Transferred That One.
It Had The Same Speed Problems,But Sounded Better Than My Cassette (Maybe A Generation Or Two Less)
The Right Channel Was Significantly Lower Than The Left,As It Was On My Copy (Same Original Source)

I Pith Corrected The Cassette During The Transfer (My Cassette Player Has A Pith Control)
After Transfer I Ran It Through Goldwaves Equalizer To Brighten It Up A Bit.
I Also Brought The Right Channel Up To Equal The Left In Volume.

Transfer,Editing,And Flac Conversion By Candleman

Another Installment Of The Demon In Disguise Project