[bittorrent] Lettuce (with The JB Horns) - November 14, 2010 - Live Oak, FL @ Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park - Bear Creek Music & Art Festival

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue May 19 01:27:54 UTC 2020

Band:           Lettuce
Torrent Name:   Lettuce (with The JB Horns) - November 14, 2010 - Live Oak, FL @ Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park - Bear Creek Music & Art Festival
Uploaded by:    RBayers

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RBayers

Lettuce (with The JB Horns)
November 14, 2010
Live Oak, FL @ Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park - Bear Creek Music & Art Festival - Big IV Amphitheater

SBD > ??? > DVDR (uncompressed LPCM audio) > 16/48 WAV > CD Wave Editor > FLAC

01. Intro by Paul Levine
02. King of the Burgs
03. Nyack
04. House Party [The J.B.'s] (with Fred Wesley)
05. The Chicken [The J.B.'s] (with Pee Wee Ellis)
06. Maceo Intro Jam
07. Got To Get U [Maceo Parker] (with Maceo Parker, Pee Wee Ellis & Fred Wesley)
08. I Got You (I Feel Good) [James Brown] (with Maceo Parker, Pee Wee Ellis, Fred Wesley & Nigel Hall) >
09. Shake Everything You Got [Maceo Parker] (with Maceo Parker, Pee Wee Ellis & Fred Wesley)
Encore:
10. Breaking Bread [The J.B.'s] (with Fred Wesley)
11. Super Bad [James Brown] (with Nigel Hall, Maceo Parker, Pee Wee Ellis & Fred Wesley)

Lettuce:
Adam Deitch - drums
Eric Krasno - bass
Adam "Shmeeans" Smirnoff - guitar
Erick "Jesus" Coomes - bass
Neal Evans - organ & keyboards
Ryan Zoidis - saxophone
Sam Kininger - saxophone
Maurice "Mobetta" Brown - trumpet (subbing for Rashawn Ross)
Nigel Hall - vocals and guest announcements

Guests:
The J.B. Horns:
Fred Wesley - trombone & vocals
Pee Wee Ellis - saxophone & vocals