[bittorrent] Robert Hunter 2002-08-07 Gallatin Gateway, MT

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun May 17 00:08:10 UTC 2020

Band:           Robert Hunter
Torrent Name:   Robert Hunter 2002-08-07 Gallatin Gateway, MT
Uploaded by:    furnab2lax

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/furnab2lax

Robert Hunter
Wednesday, August 7, 2002
Gallatin Gateway Inn,
Gallatin Gateway, MT

Recording: Sennheiser me 66 shot guns > sony D8 Dat

Lineage: DAT > Tascam D20 prosound mixer > Zoom h4 @ 24/48 kHz
Taped and transferred by Kenny T

Additional lineage: downloaded from the Live Music Archive as two set lengthed wav files @24/48.
Tracked with audacity, tagged with Foobar 2000 Live Show Tagger,
checksums and flac level 8 with traderslittlehelper.
16 Bit 48 KHz version
May 2020 - arfarf

-Set One-
01 //Box Of Rain
02 Cruel White Water
03 Cumberland Blues
04 Lazy River Road
05 Brown Eyed Women
06 The Wind Blows High
07 Alpine Valley banter
08 Rum Runners
09 Stella Blue
10 Candy Man
11 Scarlet Begonias
12 Doing That Rag
13 Promontory Rider

-Set Two-
14 Comic book story
15 Uncle Johns Band
16 Brokedown Place
17 Days Between
18 Lady With A Fan >
Terrapin Station
19 Dire Wolf >
Peggy-O
20 Stagger Lee
21 Tennessee Medley>
22 Folk Medley >
23 Tiger Rose >
Oh Babe, It Ain't No Lie >
Oh Suzanna >
Tiger Rose
24 Easy Wind >
Mr Charlie >
Loose Lucy >
Easy Wind
25 Reuben And Cerise
26 Wharf Rat
27 Liberty
-Encore-
28 applause
29 Ripple>
30 Boys In The Baroom

Notes:  Found at LMA as untracked set length wav files.  Didn't even have an info file, but I did include a copy and paste of the info from the details page at LMA.
The only alterations made to the sound were fades added at the end of each set and at the start of set 2, and there is a sub-second burst of saturated sound at the end of track 01 that I cut the volume down on.