[bittorrent] Levon Helm and friends Mountain Jam Hunter, NY June 6, 2010 w Warren Haynes Donald Fagen Sam Bush Jackie Greene Allison Krauss

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 16 12:28:54 UTC 2020

Band:           Levon Helm
Torrent Name:   Levon Helm and friends Mountain Jam Hunter, NY June 6, 2010 w Warren Haynes Donald Fagen Sam Bush Jackie Greene Allison Krauss
Uploaded by:    mike246

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mike246

Levon Helm and friends
Mountain Jam
Hunter, NY
June 6, 2010

Source: Schoeps MK41's > Whirlwind black box phantom power > Zoom H2
Location: Tapers section left side of soundboard

1 Set

01 Shelter (Ray Lamontagne and Warren Haynes acoustic)
02 The Shape I'm In
03 Love Played a Game (Ann Peebles cover)
04 Fannie Mae (Buster Brown cover)
05 Bourgeois Blues (Lead Belly cover)
06 Long Black Veil w Theresa Williams and Amy Helm
07 I Want to Know w Theresa Williams and Amy Helm
08 Shakedown Street w Donald Fagen
09 Up on Cripple Creek w Sam Bush
10 Deep Elem Blues w Sam Bush
11 White Dove w Allison Krauss
12 It's Goodbye and So Long to You w Allison Krauss
13 Ophelia (The Band song)
14 Sweet Virginia w Steve Earle and Allison Moorer
15 Happy Birthday to Levon
16 The Same Thing w Warren Haynes
17 Blind Willie McTell w Warren Haynes
18 Across the Great Divide w Ray Lamontagne
19 Tears of Rage w Ray Lamontagne
20 Tennessee Jed
21 Mardi Gras Day (Dr. John cover)
22 Hang Up My Rock & Roll Shoes w Jackie Greene
23 The W.S. Walcott Medicine Show w Jackie Greene
24 The Unfaithful Servant w David and Patterson Hood
25 I'll Take You There w Amy Helm and David Hood
26 King Harvest (Has Surely Come) w Donald Fagen
27 Chest Fever (The Band song)

Encore:
28 The Weight