[bittorrent] Moe-2005-08-19 Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA(New Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun May 10 17:37:44 UTC 2020

Band:           moe.
Torrent Name:   Moe-2005-08-19 Montage Mountain,Scranton,PA(New Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Moe-Montage Mountain,Scranton,PA 2005-08-19

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Deck>Maxell HS-4 60 Meter DDS Dat Master Tape>Sony PCM R-300

Home Dat Deck(PlaybacK)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>Cd Wav Editor>Audacity>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector

Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker.

Setlist:

Understand
Disembodied Head
It
Seat of my Pants
The Road >
Timmy Tucker >
Bullet >
The Road
Stranger Than Fiction

Notes:

1)Opened Up For The Allman Brothers Band.

2)The Right Channel Was Slightly Lower Than The Left Channel,So I Used Audacity To Even Out The Levels.I Did The Best

I Could.

3)As I Am Not The Most Knowlegable Moe Fan,I Always Have Had Problems Trying To Track Songs Perfectly.So Some Of The

Songs Will Not Be Tracked Perfectly.If Anyone Wants To Re-Track And Re-Post,Be My Guest.

Enjoy!!