[bittorrent] Robert Hunter/David Bromberg 3-12-83 Capitol theater-Concord, NH

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri May 1 04:37:40 UTC 2020

Band:           David Bromberg
Torrent Name:   Robert Hunter/David Bromberg   3-12-83 Capitol theater-Concord,NH
Uploaded by:    candleman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/candleman

Robert Hunter (Solo)
3-12-83
Capitol theater-Concord,NH

Sbdmc>Cas>Cdr>Eac>Flac

01. Intro: Friend Of The Devil
02. Amagamalin Street
03. One Thing To Try
04. Run For The Roses
05. Slack String Quartet
06. Promontory Rider
07. Touch Of Grey
08. Tiger Rose
09. Box Of Rain
10. Terrapin Station
11. Passin' Through
12. Ripple

Eac And Flac Encoding By Candleman

David Bromberg Acoustic Band
3-12-83
Capitol theater-Concord,NH

Sbdmc>Cas>Cdr>Eac>Goldwave>Cdwav>Flac

Disc 1
01. /Don't Let Your Deal Go Down>
02. Fiddle Tunes Medley
03. Wallflower
04. Stay All Night
05. Roll On John
06. Cowboy Song
07. When I Was A Cowboy
08. Summer Wages
09. Yankee's Revenge Medley

Disc 2
01. Kind Hearted Woman
02. Long Tall Mama
03. Statesboro/Church Bell Blues
04. Fiddle Tunes Medley
05. Sweet Heart Of Mine
06. Mr. Arthur's Place.
07. Dark Hollow
08. Travelin' Man
09. New Lee Highway Blues
10. Fairfax County

This Show Had Moderate Levels When I Got It,But It Had A Couple Of Parts Where
The Levels Were Significantly Higher.I Tweeked Them A Bit.

d1t01 (Beginning Of Song) Level Reduction

d2t04 (Middle Of Song) Level Reduction

d2t05 Has Bad Overmodulation Present On All Circulating Copies.
It Was Not Saveable,So I Left It 'AS IS'.

Eac,Editing,And Flac Conversion By Candleman

Another Installment Of The Demon In Disguise Project