[bittorrent] Bob Weir band Veterans memorial auditorium Providence, RI March 10, 1978

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Mar 28 02:39:39 UTC 2019

Band:           Bob Weir
Torrent Name:   Bob Weir band Veterans memorial auditorium Providence, RI March 10, 1978
Uploaded by:    mike246

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mike246

Bob Weir band
Veterans memorial auditorium
Providence, RI
March 10, 1978

Source:Unknown audience recording-excelent sound quality

01 Poison Ivy
02 See See Rider ('Ma' Rainey & Her Georgia Jazz Band cover)
03 Easy to Slip (Little Feat cover)
04 Salt Lake City
05 I Found Love
06 Bombs Away
07 Minglewood Blues (Cannon's Jug Stompers cover)
08 This Time Forever >
09 Shade of Grey
10 Lazy Lightning (Kingfish cover) >
11 Supplication (Kingfish cover)
12 Heaven Help the Fool
13 Around and Around (Chuck Berry cover)

Encore:
14 I'll Be Doggone (Marvin Gaye cover) >
15 Wrong Way Feelin'

The band: Bob Weir, Brent Mydland, Bobby Cochran on guitar, John Maucer on drums and Rich Carlos on bass.

Please note: The DAT recording of this show I got from the estate of my
late friend Peter Gubinski who passed on recently. He mastered many shows
over the years. This as far as I know was not his master recording but
he always managed to get the best quality recordings of any given show.
Thanks to the generosity of his son Jason I will be putting up here some
of those recordings as time allows.