[bittorrent] Ratdog-2002-05-29 Snith Opera House, Geneva, N.Y. (New Source-Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Mar 26 12:58:41 UTC 2019

Band:           Ratdog
Torrent Name:   Ratdog-2002-05-29 Snith Opera House,Geneva,N.Y. (New Source-Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Ratdog-Smith Opera House,Geneva,N.Y 2002-05-29

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master>Sony 90 Meter DDS Dat Tape>Sony PCM R-300 Home

Dat Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ>Cd Wav Editor>Audacity>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector Boundaries

Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker.

Setlist:

Set I
I: Jam > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance > Tennessee Jed > Matilda Mother > Tomorrow Never Knows > Matilda Mother > Love Supreme Jam > Big Boss Man > Saint Jam > Playin in the Band
Set II
II: Candyman, Me and My Uncle, Black-Throated Wind> Saint Jam > Mississippi Half-Step > Even So > October Queen > The Deep End > Uncle John's Band > Bass/Drums > Playin Reprise > Uncle John's Band > Standing on the Moon > Two Djinn > Corrina
E: Touch of Grey

Notes:

1)The Right Channel Was Slighly Lower Than The Left Channel On The Dat Master,So I Used Audacity To Boost The

Right Channel.Did The Best I Could.

2)Even So > October Queen > The Deep End Is One Track.

Enjoy!!!