[bittorrent] The Dead-2008-10-13 ryce jordan Center, Penn State University, State College, Pa(New Source-Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony SBM-1>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Mar 16 17:57:36 UTC 2019

Band:           The Dead
Torrent Name:   The Dead-2008-10-13 ryce jordan Center,Penn State University,State College,Pa(New Source-Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony SBM-1>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

The Dead-Bryce Jordan Center,Penn State University,State College,PA 2008-10-13

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony SBM-1>Sony D8 Dat Master>Sony 90 Meter DDS Dat Tape>

Sony PCM R-300 Home Dat Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24.44.1 KHZ)>Cd Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>

Flac level 8.Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker,Official Taper Section.

Setlist:

Obama Speech
Truckin>
U.S. Blues
Help On The Way >
Slipknot! >
Franklin's Tower
Playing In The Band >
Dark Star
St. Stephen >
Unbroken Chain >
The Other One >
Throwing Stones >
Playing In The Band

Encs:
Organ Donor Rap
Bobby Political Statement
Touch Of Grey >
Not Fade Away

Notes:

I Had Heard Plenty Of Rumblings Of The Performance Of This Show Right After The Show Ended(Including My Friend

Who Went With Me) On How This Show Was Bad/A Train Wreck,Etc,But I Actually Enjoyed This Show.To Each His Own.

Enjoy!!!