[bittorrent] Robert Hunter-2002-07-15 Cultural Center, Scranton, PA (Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 15 19:48:55 UTC 2019

Band:           Robert Hunter
Torrent Name:   Robert Hunter-2002-07-15 Cultural Center,Scranton,PA (Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Robert Hunter=Cultural Center,Scranton,PA 2002-07-15

Source:Nakamichi300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master>Sony 60 Meter DDS Dat Tape>Sony PCM R-300 Home

Dat Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector Boundaries

Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker,Front Row Of Balcony.

Setlist:

Standing On The Moon
Easy Wind
Deal
?
Scarlet Begonias
Promonitory Rider
?
Friend Of The Devil
?
Straight To The Heart
New Speedway Boogie
Ripple

Notes:

1)Opened Up For Phil Lesh And Friends

2)There Is No Setlist For This Show Listed On etreedb.org.  Like Wise I'm Not Sure On Some Of The Song Titles.

Also,I Had A Hell Of A Time Trying To Track This Show So Its Not Perfect,But The Music Is 100% Intact.Sorry For The

Tracking Issues!!

Enjoy!!