[bittorrent] Mike Gordon 03/12/19 Charleston Music Hall

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Mar 14 06:18:04 UTC 2019

Band:           Mike Gordon
Torrent Name:   Mike Gordon 03/12/19 Charleston Music Hall
Uploaded by:    michaelpanic

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/michaelpanic

MIKE GORDON, TUESDAY 03/12/2019
CHARLESTON MUSIC HALL
Charleston, SC

Source: AKG c451>Zoom h6 48000/24
Transfer: Audacity 44.1>flac
Location: Right of board 8' high
Recorded by Mike White mike at gigamike.com

SET 1: Go Away, Stealing Jamaica, Put Down The Phone, Hypnotist, Trapezoidal Sunshine, Angatta, Cities > Sughn Never Sets

SET 2: Victim, My Favorite Mistake, Acid Man -> How Many People Are You > Meat -> Whirlwind, Crazy Sometimes, I Am Random, Tiny Little World

ENCORE: Funky Bitch

Thanks to everyone at Charleston Music Hall