[bittorrent] Merl Saunders And His Funky Friends-2001-01-13 New Cheers Pub, Binghamton, N.Y. (Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omnis>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Mar 10 23:38:07 UTC 2019

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Merl Saunders And His Funky Friends-2001-01-13 New Cheers Pub,Binghamton,N.Y. (Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omnis>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Merl Saunders And His Funky Friends-2001-01-13 New Cheers Pub,Binghamton,N.Y.

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omni Capsuled>Sony D8 Dat Master>MAxell HS-4 90 Meter DDS Dat Tape>Sony PCM R-300

Home Dat Deck(PlaybacK)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Audacity>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector Boundaries

Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker.

Setlist:

1st Set:

How Sweet It Is
I've Got Problems
In The Air
?
?
Fire On The Mountain
My Funny Valentine>
Thats What Love Will Make You Do
Julius

2nd Set:

Crowd/Tuning
After Midnight
Lets Go Get Stoned
Sugaree
Harder They Come
Feel Like Dynamite
Encs:
Bertha
Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself

Notes:

1)I Used Audacity To Boost The Channels.Did The Best I Could.

2)Not Sure On The Setlist On Some Of The Songs.If Anyone Has An Exact Setlist,Feel Free To Leave A Comment In The

Comments Section And I Will Update The Text Info.Thanks!!