[bittorrent] John Stickley Trio 2019-01-20 ~~ Jam Cruise Pool Deck ~~ Schoeps mk22

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 8 09:47:16 UTC 2019

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   John Stickley Trio 2019-01-20 ~~ Jam Cruise Pool Deck ~~ Schoeps mk22
Uploaded by:    kluyfrtliu

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/kluyfrtliu

John Stickley Trio
2019-01-20
Jam Cruise -- Pool Deck
Schoeps mk22 -> kc5 -> cmc6 -> Sound Devices 722 cf card -> Laptop -> Wavelab 7 -> cdwav -> Traders Little Helper -> Azeurus
Recorded by Steve Bazley

I had an issue with either the Sound Devices 722 or the CF card. Looking at the recording this set instead of being 1 track was showing up as 3 separate tracks and each time it created a new track it glitched the recording and dropped some samples, below are the times when it glitched:
1st -- At 33 seconds (between Annabelle's introduction and the start of the set)

I was the only one recording on the pool deck and from what I understand there are no Cruise Tunes this year so I'm uploading this with its recording faults