[bittorrent] ALO 2019-01-19 ~~ Jam Cruise Stardust Theater ~~ Schoeps mk4

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 8 09:42:04 UTC 2019

Band:           ALO
Torrent Name:   ALO 2019-01-19 ~~ Jam Cruise Stardust Theater  ~~ Schoeps mk4
Uploaded by:    kluyfrtliu

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/kluyfrtliu

ALO
2019-01-17
Jam Cruise -- Pool Deck
Schoeps mk22 -> kc5 -> cmc6 -> Sound Devices 722 cf card -> Laptop -> Wavelab 7 -> cdwav -> Traders Little Helper -> Azeurus
Recorded by Steve Bazley

I had an issue with either the Sound Devices 722 or the CF card. Looking at the recording of this set instead of being 1 track was showing up as 2 separate tracks and each time it created a new track it glitched the recording and dropped some samples, below are the times when it glitched:
1st glitch at 26 seconds

I was the only one recording on the pool deck and from whet I understand there are no Cruise Tunes this year so I'm uploading this with its recording faults

1-The Ticket
2-Speed Of Dreams
3-Falling Dominoes
4-Plastic Bubble