[bittorrent] The Porter Trio 2019-01-19 ~~ Jam Cruise Pool Deck ~~ Schoeps mk22

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 8 09:31:55 UTC 2019

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Porter Trio 2019-01-19 ~~ Jam Cruise Pool Deck ~~ Schoeps mk22
Uploaded by:    kluyfrtliu

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/kluyfrtliu

The Porter Trio
2019-01-19
Jam Cruise -- Pool Deck
Schoeps mk22 -> kc5 -> cmc6 -> Sound Devices 722 cf card -> Laptop -> Wavelab 7 -> cdwav -> Traders Little Helper -> Azeurus
Recorded by Steve Bazley

There was a lot of wind on the pool deck and the tarp around the gazebo that housed the soundboard blew into and knocked over my stand. JC staff picked up the stand and when I got back I the mics were perpendicular to the pool deck.