[bittorrent] John Craigie - 2019-02-27, The Bartlett, Spokane, WA - FOB MBHO MBNM440 - 9 feet high

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Mar 5 02:41:06 UTC 2019

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   John Craigie - 2019-02-27, The Bartlett, Spokane, WA - FOB MBHO MBNM440 - 9 feet high
Uploaded by:    nick71

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/nick71

John Craigie
The Bartlett
Spokane, WA
February 27, 2019

FOB AUD:
MBHO MBNM440 Stereo pair > XLR cables > TASCAM DR-44WL
- mikes about 30 feet from stage pointed at speakers about 9 feet high
- mike stand strapped to support post slightly left of center stage

TRANSFER:
TASCAM DR-44WL(wav 16bit 48kHz)>HD>CDwav(tracking)>FLAC (level 8)

Recorded and transferred by nick71.

01. Dissect the Bird
02. Virgin Guitar
03. - banter/intro to Don't Ask
04. Don't Ask
05. - music festival banter
06. Let's Talk This Over, When We're Sober and We're Not at Burning Man
07. - intro to Suck It Philly
08. Suck It Philly
09. - merch/water bottle pitch
10. Woodstock Baby
11. - adult onesie banter/Resurrection Bay intro
12. Resurrection Bay
13. - intro to Presidential Silver Lining
14. Presidential Silver Lining
15. - requests
16. I Almost Stole Some Weed From Todd Snider
17. - intro to I Wrote Mr. Tambourine Man
18. I Wrote Mr. Tambourine Man
19. - encore break/Kingston Trio nostalgia/intro to I Am California
20. I Am California (with Hanna Haas)
21. - outro
22. Sound Check: Atlantic City (Springsteen)