[bittorrent] Gordon Stone Band-2003-01-31 South Loungs, Binghamton University, Vestal, N.Y (Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omnis>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Mar 2 15:08:05 UTC 2019

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Gordon Stone Band-2003-01-31 South Loungs,Binghamton University,Vestal,N.Y (Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omnis>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Gordon Stone Band-South Lounge,Binghamton University,Vestal,N.Y. 2003-01-31

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omni Capsules>Sony D8 Dat Master>Sony 90 Meter DDS Dat Tape>Sony PCM R-300

Home Dat Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector

Boundaroes Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker.Mic Stand About 4 Feet.About 3 Feet

In Front Of The Band.

Setlist:

Soundcheck(1st 3 Songs)
Sunday Driver
?
Major Breakdown
?
Close Enough

Notes:

1)Not Sure Of The Setlist After The Song "Close Enough".If Anyone Has A Complete Setlist Feel Free To Leave

A Comment And I Will Update The Text Document.Thanks!!

2)Really Good Sound On This Recording IMHO.Also,This Was A Free Show.I Only Remember Seeing About 20 Or 30 People There.Not Sure

If I Tracked Some Of The Sings Perfectly,But The Music Is 100% Intact.

Enjoy!!!