[bittorrent] Govt Mule2006-06-04 Hunter Mountain, Hunter, N.Y.New Source>Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 1 23:13:39 UTC 2019

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Govt Mule2006-06-04 Hunter Mountain,Hunter,N.Y.New Source>Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Govt Mule-Hunter Mountain,Hunter,N.Y. 2006-06-04

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Sony D8 Dat Master>Maxell HS-4 90 Meter DDS Dat Tape>Sony PCM R-300

Home Dat Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Audacity>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.

Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker.

Setlist:

Set I
John The Revelator
Rocking Horse
Banks Of The Deep End
Bad Little Doggie
Lay Your Burden Down >
Smokestack Lightning >
Lay Your Burden Down reprise
Mr. High & Mighty
Loser *>
Terrapin Station * >
Loser reprise *
That's What Love Will Make You Do #

Set II:

Slow Happy Boys
Temporary Saint
When Doves Cry >
Beautifully Broken >
When Doves Cry >
Beautifully Broken
32/20 Blues >
Drums >
Streamline Woman
Unring The Bell
Blind Man In The Dark

Encore:
Red House

Comment
* w/ Mike Gordon on bass (no Andy)
# w/ John Medeski (and Danny) on keys

Second Annual Hunter Mountain Jam

Notes:

1)The Right Channel Was Slightly Lower Than The Left Channel On The Dat Master,So I Used Audacity To Boost

The Right Channel In Par With The Left Channel.Did The Best I Could.

2)So Like The Previous Day,Due To The Rainfest,I Set Up In The Abandoned Vendor Canopy Slightly Up The Hill On The Right Side

Of The Stage.This Night,However,From What I Remember My Friend And I Had The Canopy All To Ourselves,So Very Little Crowd

Noise For The Most Part Unlike The Previous Day.

Enjoy!!