[bittorrent] Erica Falls, John Gros, Andrew Block, Eric Vogel, Raymond Weber & Kendrick Marshall - April 16, 2014 New Orleans, LA @ Maple Leaf (SBD matrix)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 1 01:12:24 UTC 2019

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Erica Falls, John Gros, Andrew Block, Eric Vogel, Raymond Weber & Kendrick Marshall - April 16, 2014 New Orleans, LA @ Maple Leaf (SBD matrix)
Uploaded by:    RBayers

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RBayers

Erica Falls, John Gros, Andrew Block, Eric Vogel, Raymond Weber & Kendrick Marshall
April 16, 2014
New Orleans, LA @ Maple Leaf

Source: SBD + On-stage Matrix
SBD Source: SBD > Tascam DR-680 @ 24/48
Mic Source: ?AKG CK1X or Neumann USM69? > Tascam DR-680 @ 24/48
DSP: WAV > Vegas Pro 14.0 > WAV > Cool Edit pro (dither from 24bit to 16bit) > CDWave (Tracking) > TLH (Flac 8)
Recorded by Nick Burlison
Mixed & tracked by Funk It Blog

Set One:
01. Foots [Stuff] >
02. Signed, Sealed, Delivered [Stevie Wonder]
03. ???
04. ??? [?Earth Wind & Fire?]
05. ???
06. Boogie On Reggae Woman [Stevie Wonder]
07. Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley [Allen Toussaint / Lee Dorsey / Robert Parker] (with Ivan Neville & Naughty Professor horns)

Set Two: (with Erica Falls, Angelica Joseph & Naughty Professor horns)
01. Can't Git Enuff [Dr. John]
02. Right Place, Wrong Time [Dr. John]
03. Lady Marmalade [Allen Toussaint / Labelle]
04. Are You Lonely? [Allen Toussaint / Labelle]
05. Give It Up [?Allen Toussaint? / Lee Dorsey]
06. On Your Way Down [Allen Toussaint]
07. Yes We Can Can [Allen Toussaint / The Pointer Sisters]

Erica Falls - vocals (Set Two only)
Angelica "Jelly" Joseph - vocals (Set Two only)
John Gros - organ & keyboards & vocals
Kendrick Marshall - keyboards
Andrew Block - guitar
Eric Vogel - bass
Raymond Weber - drums
Naughty Professor horns (last song of Set One & all of Set Two)

Guests:
Ivan Neville - keyboards & vocals

Set One is covering the band Stuff, and Set Two is covering The Meters.
This band was billed as "Hot Funk In The Summertime" in the summer of 2013. I'm not sure if they were still using that name at this time or not.