[bittorrent] The Dirt Band w/ David Bromberg 1978-09-02 FM Berkely, CA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 26 21:06:16 UTC 2018

Band:           David Bromberg
Torrent Name:   The Dirt Band w/ David Bromberg 1978-09-02 FM Berkely,CA
Uploaded by:    candleman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/candleman

Ok this one accompanies the audience of the Bromberg set I uploaded earlier

The Dirt Band
1978-09-02
Bread & Roses Festival
Greek Theater
Berkeley, CA

01 Rocky Top
02 Mr. Bojangles^
03 Bayou Jubilee
04 Battle Of New Orleans
05 Diggy Liggy Lo

The Players:
Jeff Hanna – guitar
Richard Hathaway – bass
Jimmie Fadden – guitar
John McEuen – banjo, mandolin
Al Garth – saxophone, fiddle

Probable others:
Merel Bregante - drums
Bob Carpenter - keyboards

Special Guest:
^ David Bromberg - guitar, vocals

NOTES:
Source: FM > ?? > Cassette/?
Transfer: Yamaha K-1020 > Sony SBM-1 > Nomad JB3 > SF v9 > CDwave > Flac Frontend
SF v9 used to prepare the file for tracking.

8-2018

Another Installment Of The Demon In Disguise Project

Originally seeded as ngdb1979-00-00.fm
No editing was made to audio files for this seed
I just corrected the date, texfile, file names, and tagged it.
I verified md5(it had md5, not ffp) before this was all done, then created an .ffp afterwards