[bittorrent] Magpie Salute - 2018-08-25 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Clarkston, MI

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 26 15:47:48 UTC 2018

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Magpie Salute - 2018-08-25 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Clarkston, MI
Uploaded by:    detroitlightning13

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/detroitlightning13

Magpie Salute
2018-08-25
DTE Energy Music Theatre
Clarkston, MI

Recorded and produced by Erik H.

DPA4060 > DPA Dvice > Iphone > WAV (24/48) > Audacity 2.2.2 (fades) >
CD Wav Editor (tracking) > Traders Little Helper (FLAC 24/48, level 8) > foobar (tagging)

Tracks
01 High Water
02 Take It All
03 Mary The Gypsy
04 [banter]
05 For the Wind
06 [banter]
07 You Don't Miss Your Water*
08 [banter]
09 War Drums
10 Send Me An Omen

*with the Avett Brothers
**with Warren Haynes & Danny Lewis

There is some slight phasing action during the start of the first song - as I realized
my seat was way too close and my mics were overloading. So I moved back to center
FOB, and all was well.

Band:
Rich Robinson: guitar/vocals
Marc Ford: guitar/vocals