[bittorrent] Phish 1993-02-18 Electric Ballroom, Knoxville, TN (SBD-new upgrade)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 25 07:15:31 UTC 2018

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 1993-02-18 Electric Ballroom, Knoxville, TN (SBD-new upgrade)
Uploaded by:    sailorsaint420

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sailorsaint420

PHiSH
1993-02-18 (Thursday)
Electric Ballroom
Knoxville, TN

Source: SBD> ?> CD> ?> Wavelab6 (patches)> dbpoweamp> FLAC
Patch Source: AKG460b w/ ck8x 110deg>Casio DA7 (Taped by Ricky Supan)
Patches: (beginning Reba); (Weekapaug Groove end); (beginning Mound); (all Amazing Grace, Memories, Sweet Adeline, Rocky Top)

Set I
01. Chalk Dust Torture (7:37)
02. Guelah Papyrus (5:24)
03. Poor Heart -> (2:46)
04. Tweezer -> (12:22)
05. Foam (8:14)
06. Sparkle -> (3:52)
07. Cavern -> (4:22)
08. Reba (13:26)
09. Lawn Boy (2:36)
10. Run Like An Antelope (12:21)

Set II
11. Rift (6:30)
12. Stash (9:41)
13. The Lizards (10:13)
14. Punch You in the Eye (7:24)
15. Mike's Song -> (7:08)
16. I Am Hydrogen -> (4:22)
17. Weekapaug Groove (8:50)
18. Mound / outage (8:16)
19. Amazing Grace (4:03)
20. Memories (1:30)
21. Sweet Adeline (7:28)
22. Rocky Top (2:59)

• Soundcheck: Shaggy Dog, Quinn The Eskimo > Jam, Sample In A Jar
• Antelope included an All Fall Down signal.
• Mike's Song contained a brief tease from Page of In the Hall of the Mountain King (Grieg) and multiple teases of Another One Bites the Dust.
• The soundboard shorted out during Mound.
• Amazing Grace through the end of show was performed acoustic and without microphones
• The band engaged in a rubber band fight between Sweet Adeline and Rocky Top
• Rocky Top featured Fish on trombone

notes from previous sets:
(etreeid=23513)
CD>Flac transfer by orechall420 at yahoo.com
Many thanks go out to Alec Swensen for getting me the audio discs of the uncirculated gem.  For being an unknown source it sounds very nice.  The accapella songs are not on this copy and this was the show in which the soundboard got fried due to a drink spilling on the board.This is quite noticable during Mound.  Hope everyone enjoys this one.

(etreeid=79704)
After getting the FLAC's I noticed that there were small clicks that dotted the show all over the place. These were not clicks associated with the SBD becomming fried from the drink incident. I performed well over 1000 edits on the show removing as many of these clicks as I could. Even though this is a VAST improvement over the originals, there are still some clicks that could not be edited.
The cuts that were present were also edited as best they could be with the exception of the Weekapaug/Mound. There was no mastering done to the files.....also, just as clarification, this is most likely a SBD>DAT>Cass/0>DAT as were most of the 1993 shows.
Edited and re-FLAC'd on REBA by Marmar- imthemarmar at stny.rr.com