[bittorrent] Grateful Dudes 2018-08-04 SoL Party, Hawkhurst, Kent, UK

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Aug 14 12:05:19 UTC 2018

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Grateful Dudes 2018-08-04 SoL Party, Hawkhurst, Kent, UK
Uploaded by:    anthem

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/anthem

Grateful Dudes
Summer of Love (SoL) Party, Hawkhurst, Kent, UK

DSBD (2 track)(16/48) > Cubase 7.5 > Ozone 6 > FLAC 16/48

01. Intro
02. The Music Never Stopped
03. Sugaree
04. Big River
05. Cassidy
06. Brown-Eyed Women
07. Let it Grow
08. Eyes of the World >
09. St Stephen >
10. William Tell >
11. The Eleven >
12. Stella Blue >
13. One More Saturday Night
14. Shakedown Street (E)

Band: Andy Scoffin lead gtr, vocals; Richard Hill rhythm gtr, vocals; Bill Giles keyboard, vocals; Dave Seppanen bass; Bob Bryars drums; Paul Brown drums, vocals

Complete recording of the Dudes' headlining set at the 2-day outdoor SoL Party festival.
FLAC files are tagged.
Soundboard: Jay Allen. Mastering: Bill Giles.

We plan to upload to our YouTube channel a multi-cam HD video of the set in due course and will post on this page to notify.

www.gratefuldudes.co.uk
www.facebook.com/GratefulDudes