[bittorrent] The National Reserve, Musikfest, Bethlehem, PA Aug 04, 2018 late set AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 11 13:39:24 UTC 2018

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The National Reserve, Musikfest, Bethlehem, PA Aug 04, 2018 late set AUD
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

The National Reserve
Musikfest, Lagerplatz Stage, Bethlehem, PA
August 04, 2018
start @ 3 PM

Source: Studio Projects C4s (hypercards, DIN) > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Transfer: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.3 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, export to FLAC) > FLAC
Location: approx 10 ft from stage, 3.5 ft high, dead center, Shure A81WS windscreens
Recorded & mastered by: tom

acoustic set
01 soundcheck
02 Big Cadillac
03 I'll Go Blind
04 Other Side Of Love
05 Roll On Babe
06 New Love
07 Motel La Grange
08 Don't Be Unkind
09 California

Sean Walsh: acoustic guitar, vocal
Jon LaDeau: guitar, slide guitar, vocal
Matt Stoulil: bass
Brian Geltner: drums
Brian Mitchell: accordion

Brian was subbing for their regular keyboardist.

Notes

This is an outdoor festival. This stage is essentially a bar. There is a lot of crowd noise. The mics were mounted to a gorillapod which I held on my lap throughout the set.

While it is nice to have a recording, it is never as good as being there!

Thanks to the band for allowing me to record!

Support the band @ https://www.thenationalreserve.com/home

& this free festival http://www.musikfest.org/

TT 41 min