[bittorrent] The Magpie Salute (Acoustic Trio) 2018-08-09 Amsterdam, NL MATRIX (Dutchbird master) 24 bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 11 06:16:47 UTC 2018

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Magpie Salute (Acoustic Trio) 2018-08-09 Amsterdam, NL MATRIX (Dutchbird master) 24 bit
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

The Magpie Salute (Acoustic Trio)
Amstelkerk
Amsterdam, Netherlands
August 9, 2018

** 24 BIT ***

Source #1:  2 x DPA 4061 > MPS6020 > Sony PCM-M10 @ 24 bit/48 kHz
Source #2:  CA-14 cardioids > CA-9100 > Edirol R-07 @ 24 bit/48 kHz
Mastering:  .WAV's > Adobe Audition CC 2018 Release, Build 11.0.1.49 (matrix mixdown) > Sound Forge Pro 11.0 (Build 299) [iZotope Mastering Suite (declick); minor edits, normalize, & fades] > CDWav (tracking) > Trader's Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 6.0.18 (tagging)
Location:  Recorded from the 4th row, slightly right of the middle, about 5 meters from the right speaker
Recorded by:  A Dutchbird production
Mastered by:  Dennis Orr

Setlist: (1:19:09)
01 Crowd/Intro
02 High Water
03 Omission
04 Walk On Water
05 Color Blind
06 Old Lady Sunrise (1)
07 April Fool
08 The Music That Will Lift Me (2)
09 You Don't Have To Cry
10 Sister Moon
11 For The Wind
12 Chat
13 Can You See (2)
14 Send Me An Omen
15 Ballad In Urgency
- Encore -
16 Hotel Illness
17 Thorn In My Pride

(1) Marc - lead vocals
(2) Rich - lead vocals

Rich Robinson - guitars & vocals
Marc Ford - guitar & vocals
John Hogg - vocals, guitar, harp, & percussion

Mastering Notes:
I tried something different on this one - I doubled up the DPA source in the matrix mixdown (effectively meaning I mixed three sources).  I think the result is a little "fuller" than the regular matrix would have been.

Photos courtesy of Willem Schalekamp Photography, as shared on Facebook.