[bittorrent] The National Reserve, Musikfest, Bethlehem, PA Aug 04, 2018 early set AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Aug 10 14:19:02 UTC 2018

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The National Reserve, Musikfest, Bethlehem, PA Aug 04, 2018 early set AUD
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

The National Reserve
Musikfest, Liederplatz Stage, Bethlehem, PA
August 04, 2018
start @ 12 noon

Source: Studio Projects C4s (hypercards, DIN) > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Transfer: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.3 (normalize, trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, export to FLAC) > FLAC
Location: approx 20 ft from stage, 6.5 ft high, off center near left stack, Shure A81WS windscreens
Recorded & mastered by: tom

01 intro
02 Don't Be Unkind
03 No More
04 Found Me A Woman
05 I'll Go Blind
06 No Use
07 Statesboro Blues
08 Roll On Babe
09 White Freightliner Blues
10 Motel La Grange
11 New Love
12 I'll Be There
13 Trouble In Mind
14 Big Bright Light
15 Other Side Of Love
16 Don't Let Me Down
17 California

Sean Walsh: guitar, vocal
Jon LaDeau: guitar, slide guitar, vocal
Matt Stoulil: bass
Brian Geltner: drums
Brian Mitchell: keyboards, accordion

Brian was subbing for their regular keyboardist.

Notes

This is an outdoor festival. There may be a stray noise here and there.

I had to balance the channels as I was located off-center.

While it is nice to have a recording, it is never as good as being there!

Thanks to the band for allowing me to record!

Support the band @ https://www.thenationalreserve.com/home

& this free festival http://www.musikfest.org/