[bittorrent] TAB BENOIT - 2014-07-18 Mandeville Ruby's Roadhouse Schoeps MK41 Tinybox M10

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jan 30 00:21:39 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:    TAB BENOIT - 2014-07-18 Mandeville Ruby's Roadhouse Schoeps MK41 Tinybox M10
Uploaded by:    Datfly

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Datfly

Tab Benoit

Mandeville, LA
Ruby's Roadhouse
July 18, 2014

Source: Schoeps MK41's - Nbob Actives - Naiant Tinybox Transfo Out - Sony M10 (24-48)

Transfer: Micro SD card > wav file > Adobe Audition > Normalize-Downsample > CD Wave Cut > TLH > FLAC level 8 & Align on SB
Recording Location: Right Hanging Speaker
Recorded by: Datfly

01. Why Are People Like That
02. Lost In Your Lovin'
03. I'm Only Guilty of Loving You
04. Sac-Au-Lait Fishin
05. Dog Hill
06. Shelter Me
07. Pack It Up
08. Too Many Dirty Dishes
09. Medicine
10. Stackolina - begining cut
11. Tab Drum Solo - Tab & Corey Drum & Bass Jam
12. For What It's Worth
13. Come & Get It
14. Nothing Takes The Place Of You
15. Crawfishin'
16. Tab Talking
17. Mojo Hand
18. Encore break
19. Night Train

Finally made it to see Tab at Rudy's after all these years
and man is that place was a small packed, sweaty, smoke filled dive!
If I wasn't 6'2 and my head was a few inches from the hanging speaker
(ear plugs were in) I could have never pulled a tape from this talkative crowd.

That said it was everything I thought it would be.

enjoy,
Datfly