[bittorrent] Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams, Mauch Chunk Opera House, Jim Thorpe, PA 2017-01-20 AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 29 16:53:31 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams, Mauch Chunk Opera House, Jim Thorpe, PA 2017-01-20 AUD
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams
Mauch Chunk Opera House, Jim Thorpe, PA
Jan 20, 2017

Source: Studio Projects C4s (hypercards, DIN) > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Lineage: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.1 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, convert to FLAC) > FLAC
by tom
Location: right of center, on rail near seat A-16 (balcony)

01 intro
02 You've Got To Righten That Wrong
03 Surrender To Love
04 Ain't Nobody For Me
05 You're Runnin' Wild
06 Everybody Loves You
07 Midnight Highway
08 Caravan
09 talk
10 Blind Mary [1]
11 If I Had My Way [2]
12 talk
13 You'll Never Again Be Mine
14 Dirt Farmer
15 talk
16 When I Stop Lovin' You
17 Bad Luck Charm
18 Did You Love Me At All
19 Big River
20 Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
21 crowd / talk
Encore
22 Attics Of My Life [3]
23 Long Black Veil

[1] Larry solo
[2] Larry & Teresa
[3] Larry, Teresa & Jeese

Larry Campbell: vocal, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, fiddle
Teresa Williams; vocal, guitar
Jesse Murphy: bass, vocal
Justin Guip: drums

Notes

JP Biondo & Chris Kearney opened.

Thanks to the band & the friendly people at the Mauch Chunk Opera House for allowing me to record.

Photos taken from my seat. while the photo quality isn't great, they place me in the theater. My mics were just to my right.

While a recording is very nice, it is never as good as being there!

Support these fine artists @ http://www.larryandteresa.com/

& the venue (nice room & nice people) @ http://mcohjt.com

The second stop on my January "new life in old theaters" tour!