[bittorrent] Last Waltz 40 Tour 2017-01-25 Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN (KM184)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jan 26 22:51:42 UTC 2017

Band:           Warren Haynes
Torrent Name:   Last Waltz 40 Tour 2017-01-25 Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN (KM184)
Uploaded by:    dfries

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dfries

The Last Waltz 40 Tour
Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
1/25/17

Set I

01 Up On Cripple Creek (The Band)
02 Shape I’m In (The Band)
03 Stage Fright (The Band)
04 Georgia On My Mind (Ray Charles) *
05 Life Is A Carnival (The Band) *
06 It Makes No Difference (The Band)
07 South In New Orleans (Anglin, Anglin, and Wright) **
08 Wheels On Fire (The Band) **
09 Who Do You Love (Ronnie Hawkins)
10 King Harvest (The Band)
11 The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (The Band)

Set II

01 Chest Fever (The Band)
02 Ophelia (The Band) >
03 Caravan (Van Morrison)
04 Helpless (Neil Young)
05 Mystery Train (Junior Parker) **
06 Rag Mama Rag (The Band)
07 Mannish Boy (Muddy Waters) ***
08 Further On Up The Road (Bobby “Blue” Bland) ***
09 Forever Young (Bob Dylan)
-encore-
10 The Weight ****
11 I Shall Be Released ****

Warren Haynes - guitar, vocals
Michael McDonald - keys, vocals
Jamey Johnson - guitar, vocals
John Medeski - organ, keys
Don Was - bass
Terrence Higgins - drums
and
Mark Mullins and The Levee Horns

with

* ? - harp
** ? - harp, Dave Malone - guitar, vocals
*** ? - harp, Bob Margolin - guitar, vocals
**** ? - harp, Dave Malone (guitar), Bob Margolin (guitar)

Notes:

s1t04 - “Georgia On My Mind” fades in a few seconds late (preamp battery issue).
set I - There are a few brief level changes attempting to attenuate some clapping in post production for normalization.

Recorded with Neumann KM184’s > Sonosax SX-M2 > Apogee Duet 2 (BLA mod) > iPad Mini 3/Auria @ 44.1 kHZ/24 bit
(5 ft. right of center, 4-6 ft. high (head high), 15 ft. f/ stage (row F), ORTF)
All post production with Auria, Logic, and xACT.
Recorded by D. Fries.

*** The guest notes are not 100% accurate.  I'll update the text tomorrow when I get home. ***