[bittorrent] MMW - 8/5/94 Homage at Little Five Points, Atlanta, GA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jan 25 01:52:31 UTC 2017

Band:           Medeski, Martin & Wood
Torrent Name:   MMW - 8/5/94 Homage at Little Five Points, Atlanta, GA
Uploaded by:    slipseeds

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/slipseeds

Medeski Martin & Wood
8/5/94
Homage at Little Five Points, Atlanta, GA

Source: Unknown (Labeled as DSBD but could be onstage or matrix)
Transfer: Sony PCM-R500 > MOTU Ultralite (S/PDIF) > Peak (slight edits/fades, normalized, converted to 44.1 kHz) > WAV > FLAC (xACT)

Set I:
1. The Lover > improv >
2. Last Chance To Dance Trance (Perhaps)
3. bass solo > (cuts in)
4. Bemsha Swing/Lively Up Yourself
5. We're So Happy >
6. Shack

Set II:
7. Chinoiserie >
8. Pakalolo >
9. Beeah
10. Sequel >
11. Chubb Sub (cuts)

Notes:
I can't remember where or when I got this DAT. It was labeled as a DSBD but I'd guess onstage mics from the sound of it. I could be wrong, it could be a board or matrix, overall it sounds pretty nice! There is a tiny bit hiss which suggests an analog gen but could be something else in the signal chain.

Diginoise @ approx 14:20 slightly cut & faded. Several other cuts faded. Brief dropout in Beeah @ 6:11.