[bittorrent] Widespread Panic 2016-12-31 ***Cover Songs and Special Guests***

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 22 22:18:52 UTC 2017

Band:           Widespread Panic
Torrent Name:   Widespread Panic 2016-12-31 ***Cover Songs and Special Guests***
Uploaded by:    outbreakmonkey

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/outbreakmonkey

Widespread Panic
***Cover Songs and Special Guests***
2016-12-31
New Year's Eve
Bridgestone Arena
Nashville TN

Source - AKG CK1X > Naiant Tinybox > DR60d (24/44.1)
Transfer - SD > WAvelab6 > CD Wave Editor > FLAC

Recorded from the video platform in Section 101

01 Still Crazy After All These Years (Paul Simon) *#
02 Expiration Day (Vic Chesnutt) *#
03 Sharon (David Bromberg) %
04 Can't Get High (Bloodkin) @
05 With A Little Help From My Friends (Lennon and McCartney, Joe Cocker Arrangement) @%
06 Moondance (Van Morrison) @%
07 Red Hot Mama (Parliament-Funkadelic) @%
08 For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield) @
09 Burning Down the House (Talking Heads) @%

* with Love Sponge Quartet on strings
# with Randall Bramlett on saxophone
@ with the McCrary Sisters on vocals
% with the Megablasters on horns

Notes - Selections from all 3 sets and the encore featuring the special guest musicians and vocalists.
Our tickets were in Section 101 and at the back of that section there was a little video platform
used for filming sporting events. I clamped my mics to that rail and ended up with minimal crowd noise
although of course there is some whooping and clapping close by..it was NYE!