[bittorrent] 1/18/17 (Le) Poisson Rouge, New York, NY - 24 Bit - Schoeps AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 22 07:55:25 UTC 2017

Band:           Medeski, Martin & Wood
Torrent Name:   1/18/17 (Le) Poisson Rouge, New York, NY - 24 Bit - Schoeps AUD
Uploaded by:    slipseeds

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/slipseeds

Medeski Martin & Wood
1/18/17
(Le) Poisson Rouge
New York, NY

Source: Schoeps mk4 > kc5 > cmc6 > Foster FR2-LE
Recorded by: Dave Flaschner

Set I:
1. "Thundercloud Chant"
2. Sequel >
3. Lonely Avenue
4. improv > Hey-Hee-Hi-Ho
5. Is There Anybody Here That Love My Jesus >
6. drum solo >
7. Nocturne
8. Chinoiserie
9. intros

Set 2:
10. The Lover >
11. Dracula
12. Big Time > improv >
13. New Planet
14. Hey Joe
15. Wiggly's Way
16. encore break + Billy speaks
Encore:
17. Uninvisible

Notes:
Thanks to Dave for the recording and sending me the files.
Levels changed in Lonely Avenue, I tried to even it out. I didn't touch the second set.

This is the 24 Bit fileset!