[bittorrent] JJ Grey & Mofro - 2007-06-30, Grandview Park Sioux City, IA - DPA4011 Darby Flac24

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jan 20 16:24:21 UTC 2017

Band:           Mofro
Torrent Name:   JJ Grey & Mofro - 2007-06-30, Grandview Park Sioux City, IA - DPA4011 Darby Flac24
Uploaded by:    MrDarby

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/MrDarby

J.J. Grey & Mofro
Grandview Park Bandshell
Sioux City, Iowa
June 30, 2007

**annual free festival at the park's bandshell**

DPA 4011s (DIN/FOB/DFC/8ft High) >
Lunatec V3 (SPDIF)> Tascam HD-P2 @24/48 >
HDD > Amadeus Pro (tracking, fades, FLAC 8)

01.War
02.Dirtfloorcracka
03.Footsteps >
04.Turpentine >
05.Lochloosa >
06.Lazy Fo' Acre >
07.Florida
08.A Woman
09.Six Ways From Sunday
10.How Junior Got His Head Put Out
11.The Sun is Shining Down

recorded and processed by Mr. Darby
I went to this show with my late buddy Steve Propp (RIP)
we switched mics for the day's early sets, that's why I was running DPAs instead of AKGs