[bittorrent] The Ragbirds, Sellersville Theater 1894, Sellersville, PA 2017 Jan 18 AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jan 20 02:24:08 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Ragbirds, Sellersville Theater 1894, Sellersville, PA 2017 Jan 18 AUD
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

The Ragbirds
Sellersville Theater 1894, Sellersville, PA
January 18, 2017

Source: Studio Projects C4s (hypers) [DIN] > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Transfer: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.1 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.89 (track splits, export as FLAC) > FLAC
Location: 7 ft high, approx 2 ft left of center, Row S, seat 9.
by tom

Set I
01 intro / Tarantella
02 Sometimes Honestly
03 Book Of Matches
04 The Curse Of Finger Pointing
05 Lemon Grove
07 The Frame
08 Harvest
09 Moribayassa (I'll Fly Away)

Set II
01 intro / Cosmos
02 Little Ties
03 Bottomless Heart
04 Silence Is Everywhere with intro
05 Good
06 (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding
07 Brave New Beat
08 Breakdown
09 crowd / talk
10 Onyame Kokroko

Erin Zindle: vocal, fiddle, mandolin, percussion, thumb piano
Randall Moore: percussion
T J Zindle: guitar, percussion, vocal
Dan Jones: bass, percussion
Jon Brown: drums
with
Mark Allen: sound

I was allowed to set up in the "last few rows" so I'm a good distance from the stage. The first few photos were shot from my seat. The quality of my cheap phone photos is not great but they place me in the theater.

The track splits aren't perfect due to the rolling intros but the splits are seamless.

Recorded with permission. Support this great band @ www.theragbirds.com

Thanks to the band for allowing me to record.

Thanks to Lonnie for the ticket.

Thanks to Z-Man for putting me in contact with the band so that everything ran smoothly when I arrived at the theater.

Thanks to the staff @ Sellersville Theater 1894 for their cooperation. It's a great place to see a show (friendly people & great house sound).

www.st1894.com