[bittorrent] Tedeschi Trucks Band Jan 15, 2017 mg20 Sunshine Festival Boca Rotan, FL

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jan 17 18:29:25 UTC 2017

Band:           Tedeschi Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Tedeschi Trucks Band Jan 15, 2017 mg20 Sunshine Festival Boca Rotan, FL
Uploaded by:    Jamgrasss

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Jamgrasss

Tedeschi Trucks Band
2017-01-15
Boca Raton, Fl
Mizner Park Amphitheater
Main Stage

source: microtech gefell mg20(cards) Nbob active > Niant PFA >
P2 oade acm mod (24/48)
trans:cr>wavelab(track, fades, dither resample, normalize(after track 08, lowered levels after 1st 7 tracks) TLH(fix sbes, flacs, checksum)

01. Anyhow >
02. Don't Know What It Means >
03. Keep ON Growning >
04. Within You Without You >
05. Just As Strange
06. Crying Over You >
07. Let's Go Get Stoned
08. Feelin' Alright ^
09. Leaving Trunk% >
10. Volunteered Slavery%
11. I Wish I Knew (How It Would Feel To Be Free)
12. I Pity The Fool
13. I Want More >
14. Sole Sacrific
15. enc brake#
16.  A Song For You
17. Learning To Live Together
18 . With A Little Help From My Friends

^ Dave Mason Vocals, ^%Luther Dickinson Guitar, Piano?
#dedicated to Leon Russell