[bittorrent] Tedeschi Trucks Band Jan 15, 2017 mg20 Sunshine Festival

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jan 16 22:28:58 UTC 2017

Band:           Tedeschi Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Tedeschi Trucks Band Jan 15, 2017 mg20 Sunshine Festival
Uploaded by:    Jamgrasss

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Jamgrasss

Tedeschi Trucks Band
2017-01-15
Boca Raton, Fl
Mizner Park Amphitheater
Main Stage

source: mg20(cards) Nbob active > Niant PFA >
P2 oade acm mod (24/48)
trans:cr>wavelab(track, fades, dither resample, normalize(after track 07, lowered levels after 1st 7 tracks) TLH(fix sbes, flacs, checksum)

01. Anyhow >
02. Don't Know What It Means >
03. Keep ON Growning >
04. Just As Strange
05. Crying Over You >
06. Let's Go Get Stoned
07. Feelin' Alright ^
08. Leaving Trunk >? %
09. I Wish I Knew (How It Would Feel To Be Free)
10. I Pity The Fool
11. I Want More > ?
12. enc brake
13. # A Song For You
14. Learning To Live Together
15. With A Little Help From My Friends

^ Dave Mason Vocals, ^%Luther Dickinson Guitar, Piano?
#dedicated to Leon Russell