[bittorrent] 1997-02-15 Irving Plaza, New York, NY (MTX-24bit)
noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jan 11 02:17:24 UTC 2017
Torrent Name: 1997-02-15 Irving Plaza, New York, NY (MTX-24bit)
Uploaded by: photoleon
Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/photoleon
If the link to this show does not work, it was probably removed for
Description / text file:
1997-02-15 Irving Plaza, New York, NY (MTX)
AUD: Audience Master Recording by nyctaper
Recorded from 30 feet, dead center, front of board, with mic pole.
Schoeps microphones (unknown model) > DAT deck (unknown model) >
patched to Sony D-7 DAT
DAT Master > Panasonic SV-3800 > digital coaxial > Audigy 2 ZS Platinum >
Soundforge > 16 bit 44.1 wav > CD Wave (tracking) > Flac Frontend (level 7,
align sector boundaries) > flac
SBD Lineage: CD-R (unknown generation)->EAC (V0.95)->WAV->FLAC Frontend, level 8 (1.7.1)->FLAC.
disc 2 files re-named, files reflacd and tagged
MTX: FLAC(s) -> Audacity -> Single File -> Audacity -> tracking -> export multiple -> FLAC (level 8)
01 intro music
03 Far Far Away
04 Forget The Flowers
05 That's Not The Issue
06 Someday Soon
07 New Madrid
08 Red Eyed and Blue ->
09 I Got You (at the End of the Century) ->
10 Someone Else's Song
11 Why Would You Wanna Live
12 I Must Be High ->
13 Passenger Side
14 Hotel Arizona
16 Kingpin -> (some lyric fun - Jeff plugs Cinemax & HBO & Livin in Hoboken)
17 Outtasite (Outta Mind)
18 encore break 1
19 Box Full Of Letters
20 Casino Queen (Yankee Doodle jam)
21 encore break 2 (Rules of Engagement - Food Fight!)
22 We've Been Had
23 The Long Cut
24 Dreamer In My Dreams
25 encore break 3
26 Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (The Shirelles)
- This was my first Wilco show. It was a raucous night I believe culminating the Being There tour that ended with in a food fight. Tweedy took the brunt of it after he dangled the deli platter of assorted cold cuts in front of the crowd. Sophomore move on Tweedys part.
- This is the correct setlist. WilcoBase has the order of "Box Full of Letters" & "Casino Queen" reversed.
- SBD provided by https://themidnightcafe.org was dry - used EQ in Audacity to bring up the low end of the dynamic range in SBD to make it more accessible
-SBD low end frequencies improved to (20Hz - 100Hz) +6 to +1dB.
- a few areas (SBD) where silence existed were cleaned-up & or removed
- those still burning CDs:
- tracks 01 -17 CD1. tracks 18-26 CD2
Thanks go out to:
-Dan Lynch at http://www.nyctaper.com for recording the show.
-Mat Brewster at https://themidnightcafe.org for proving the soundboard.
- I could not have made this matrix without either of these gentlemens tireless efforts in maintaining their sites.
-last but certainly not least Wilco for providing their music over the past 20+ years
-please support this wonderful band & buy their music http://wilcoworld.net
Matrix was creating using Audacity 2.0.6 on December 18, 2016
More information about the bittorrent