[bittorrent] Jim Weider Project Percolator, Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem, PA 2017-01-06 AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 7 18:57:08 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Jim Weider Project Percolator, Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem, PA 2017-01-06 AUD
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

Jim Weider Project Percolator
Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem, PA
Jan 06, 2017

Source: Studio Projects C4s (cards) [DIN, -10 dB] > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Transfer: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.1 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, export as FLAC) > FLAC
Location: 12 ft from stage, 6.5 ft high, approx 4 ft left of center
by tom

Soundcheck
00 New Day (fragments)
Main Set
01 intro
02 Maze
03 Percolator / band intros
04 New Day
05 Black Power
06 Talking With You
07 Squirrels In Paris
08 Just Like A Woman
09 Brush With The Blues
10 Flight
11 Pulse / band intros / thank you
12 Man Cry
13 crowd
Encore
14 You're A Great Girl

On stage, from left to right:

Jim Weider: guitar
Rodney Holmes: drums, electronics
Jesse Murphy: bass
Jesse Gress: guitar

House sound: Kevin
MC: Dina

The soundcheck contains several song fragments with some talkng.

Photos were taken from my seat using my $20 phone. While they are not professional quality, they give you an idea of the layout of the room. The microphones were directly above my head.

Thanks to the band & the friendly folks at Godfrey Daniels for allowing me to record!

While a recording is very nice, it is never as good as being there! Support the band

http://www.jimweider.com
http://www.jessegress.com/
http://rodneyholmes.com/
www.insidejazz.com/2016/05/03/jesse-murphy

& the venue (non-profit / volunteer staffed / membership supported)

www.godfreydaniels.org