[bittorrent] Caribou Mountain Collective 2016-02-27 The Caribou Room - Nederland, CO SBD+Nak CP-4 [24/96]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Feb 29 01:04:07 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Caribou Mountain Collective 2016-02-27 The Caribou Room - Nederland, CO SBD+Nak CP-4 [24/96]
Uploaded by:    cobiwan

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/cobiwan

Caribou Mountain Collective
2016-02-27
The Caribou Room
Nederland, CO

Source 1: SBD> Tascam DR-680
Source 2: Nakamichi CM 300 + CP-4> Tascam DR-100
FLOB/PAS ~ 10’ high, ~3’ LOC Recorded @ 24/96
Recorded, processed, and uploaded by Cobiwan of DiGiHoArDeRs

Processing: SD card> Mac mini> Audacity FLAC> xACT

****24 bit****

2 hours 19 mins

01. Just Dropped In
02. Jack > Ride Me High > Jack
03. Honky Tonk Man
04. Pie
05. Dreams
06. Lady Jane
07. John Lewis
08. Old Dangerfield >
09. Knocking Round the Zoo
10. Deal *
11. Old Man From the Mountain *
12. Billy In the Lowground *
13. Up In them Hills
14. Mr. Charlie> That’s What Love Will Make You Do> Mr. Charlie
15. Fire of ’53
16. Step It Up and Go **
17. Caleb Meyer **
18. If You Would’ve Heard Me Calling **
19. Love Please Come Home **
20. Long Gone
21. Pickin’ and Sippin’ > Sugarfoot Rag > Pickin’ and Sippin’
22. Big Bill’s Gang >
23. Elzic’s Farewell >
24. Sand Creek Massacre

Encore:

25. Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
26. Ramblin’ Woman

* w/ John Ridnell from Black Dog on guitar
** w/ Alex Johnstone from Rapidgrass on mandolin

Notes:
This was the opening night of The Caribou Room, and was billed as The Caribou Room Mountain Music Community Celebration, featuring, Mile High Express, Gypsy Cattle Drive, and Caribou Mountain Collective.

Due to my own stupidity, I forgot to delete my previous recording off the card before the show. As a result, my card became full and the SBD source cuts out after track 18, at which point the Nakamichi source takes over. Thanks Matt.
Thanks to Peter and Phil, and everyone at the Caribou Room, for their hospitality and  vision for Nederland’s new music venue.